Friday, September 14, 2007

Preparation

So maybe the NAC starts for you next Thursday. Or maybe Monday or even on Saturday or Sunday. Well, for my wife it has been going on for a year.

This snapshot is of some of the crap in our living room and my bedroom and the foyer looks similarly trashed. I'm sure Mike Courtois' place is getting pretty cluttered about now too. I think our spouses will be happy to have us back.

I just got off the phone with the hotel and arranged for water service each morning. I hope we don't forget anything.

Leif Jones sent a package that arrived today. He threw in an original sketch that we will use as a prize. It also included a bunch of signed Theo Bell prints and some signed comics Leif inked. Again, more prizes.

So many details. I hope it will settle into some fun hang-out time with all of my friends who are travelling out here.

No comments: